VV300 All-in-One System
Mobile Examination Table with integrated one-pin docking and undocking of ultrastand.
The VV300 is the first integrated mobile veterinary x-ray examination system to provide x-ray capabilities with its easily dockable and removable Ultrastand in examination rooms, surgery suites, and in the field, providing accurate positioning and ensuring consitent, quality results.
For use with CR, film or DR Flat Panel
Semi-transparent polycarbonate tabletop
4-way postitioning of x-ray unit
(left & right, up & down, rotate and angulate)
Standard dimensions 40″ or 56″ long x 31″ deep x 33″ tall
The new DIS Ultra Stand provides quick easy mobilization in the field or at your facility. With the new table incorporation of the Ultra Stand there’s no need expose you and your staff to increased scatter radiation exposure and create motion which, reduces ﬁlm retail.
Versa-View Ultra Stand Advanced Features / Benefits:
• Ultra-light: weighs only 16 pounds with locking casters
• Ultra-compact: Stores in optional carry bag
• Ultra-accurate: trigger release of vertical 1” movements
• Ultra-fast: Setup and placement in minutes
• Ultra-versatile: supports most x-ray units up to 55 lbs
• Ultra-easy: Provides more views in less time
• Ultra-safe: Proved a reduction in scatter radiation
• Ultra-stable: Holds x-ray unit motionless for the best detail
• Ultra-range: X-ray beam positioned from ground level to 60” above. Focal spot is 16” from vertical support
Versatile, convenient and compact this portable x-ray unit positioning aid provides the ultimate in x-ray unit support, placement and operator scatter radiation reduction.