Versa-View All-in-One True Mixed-Animal X-Ray System
Now! The first integrated mobile veterinary x-ray examination system to provide x-ray capabilities, with its easily dockable and removable Ultrastand, in examination rooms, surgery suites and in the field, with easy and accurate positioning ensuring consistent, quality results.
For use with film, CR or DR Flat Panel
Semi-transparent Polycarbonate Tabletop
4-way positioing of X-ray unit
(left & right, up & down, rotate & angulate)
Standard dimensions: 40″ or 56″ long x 31″ deep x 33″ tall
Easy one-pin dock and removal of Ultrastand & x-ray unit for quick small and large animal in facility and field use.
Use with any Portable X-Ray Unit!
The new DIS Ultra Stand provides quick easy mobilization in the field or at your facility. With the new table incorporation of the Ultra Stand there’s no need expose you and your staff to increased scatter radiation exposure and create motion which, reduces ﬁlm retail.
Versa-View Ultra Stand Advanced Features / Benefits:
• Ultra-light: weighs only 16 pounds with locking casters
• Ultra-compact: Stores in optional carry bag
• Ultra-accurate: trigger release of vertical 1” movements
• Ultra-fast: Setup and placement in minutes
• Ultra-versatile: supports most x-ray units up to 55 lbs
• Ultra-easy: Provides more views in less time
• Ultra-safe: Proved a reduction in scatter radiation
• Ultra-stable: Holds x-ray unit motionless for the best detail
• Ultra-range: X-ray beam positioned from ground level to 60” above. Focal spot is 16” from vertical support
Versatile, convenient and compact