Policy: Property in for Repair
1. Non-repairable electronics – If you deliver your equipment for repair to Diagnostic Imaging Systems, Inc. and in our judgment your electronics cannot be repaired, you agree to promptly ask and pay all shipping and insurance costs for its return to you. The equipment will not be returned until such costs are paid.
2. Refusal of Repairs – If you decline to proceed with the equipment repairs estimated and recommended by Diagnostic Imaging Systems within 90 days from the time its diagnosis is made known to you, you agree to request and promptly pay all diagnostic and shipping costs for its return to you. The equipment will not be returned until such request and costs are paid.
3. Non-Payment of Repairs – If upon repairs or repair estimates, diagnostic fees apply, you do not request and invoice or send payment or your credit card is declined AND you do not make contact or send payment by other means, your equipment will be considered Abandoned Property 90 days after the repair or repair estimates, diagnostic fees apply.
4. Abandoned Property – If upon a reasonable waiting period: A.) you fail to pay for repairs or diagnostic fees that Diagnostic Imaging Systems makes to your equipment; or B.) you fail to pay shipping costs for your equipment’s return when it is deemed not repairable; or C.) you refuse repair of your equipment and do not request or pay estimate and shipping costs for its return; your equipment will be considered to be abandoned property 90 days after the costs occurrence.
5. Credit Card “charge-backs” – Any charged back payments will require Cashier’s Check or Money Order as subsequent payment.
If your equipment has become abandoned property, Diagnostic Imaging Systems is no longer responsible for its reasonable care or storage and may dispose of it in order to satisfy the unpaid debt. If Diagnostic Imaging Systems retains that property beyond 90 days, a storage fee of $20.00 per day will be imposed beginning with the date of receipt of the equipment and continuing until all fees are paid. Upon passage of 90 days and greater, Diagnostic Imaging Systems may sell or otherwise dispose of the abandoned property in any manner deemed suitable.
$10.00 Minimum Order
MasterCard, Visa, and Discover Accepted
Freight F.O.B. origin. (Paid by DIS and added to your order)
Stock items shipped same day.
We ship UPS Ground whenever possible.
Customer Responsible For Freight On Warranty Parts and all returns.
Call for Shipping Information
Our policy is to keep prices firm between catalog printings.
We do reserve the right to change prices or discontinue products without notice.
DIS prides itself on providing quality products warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship. Any product shown to be defective at the time DIS sold it, will be promptly replaced. DIS will not assume liability for injury, loss or damage, direct or consequential of any kind from the use of DIS products.
Contact the DIS Sales or Service department for return authorization form within 10 days of receipt of product.
Returns must be received in re-sellable condition; film boxes must be unopened.
Authorized returns for products ordered in error are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Returns must be shipped freight prepaid.
A variety of free film samples available through our customer service dept.
Loaner Portable X-Ray Units available on request/Minimal Fee F.O.B. DIS
Remember the 4 Easy Ways to Order:
Online Catalog Store:
PHONE: 1-800-346-9729 or 1-605-341-2433
PO BOX 3390
RAPID CITY, SD 57709